Halloween is coming up this year on Tuesday October 31st and I am inspired by my kid’s favourite holiday. This year, they are on vacation and therefore, we will have a little bit of time to get into the mood and celebrate in style. In order to make Halloween fun and easy, here are a few fast tips and tricks to play on or with your kids! HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!! Have a wicked Hallo’s Eve!
1. Bag O’ Bones Halloween Party Invitation or Gift Tags by Mr. Printables – Ideal for inviting friends over on Halloween and also decorating tables with skeleton body parts.
2. Floating Hand in Blood Drink – Freeze ice in a rubber glove and empty the hand out into a large bowl of red cranberry juice! Scary!
3. Ghost Meringues – the perfect little sweet treat to include on the Halloween table.
4. DIY Blood Dripped Candles – Just take a red candle, light it up and drip it over the edges of a white candle to create a dark and dreary ambiance.
5. Minus Editions Scary Paris – Take a walk around the city and discover some of the scariest kid-friendly activities to do in Paris! This book features out of the ordinary sites for visiting Paris with the family. We are definitely going to take the opportunity to walk around the cemetery Père Lachaise with this book! Creepy!!!!
Also don’t forget to check out our Pinterest Kids Costumes tableau for some great dress up ideas.
This post is also available in: French