Wednesday October 31, 2018, it’s Halloween! In Paris, we are very lucky, because Halloween falls during the All Saint’s vacation. Each and every year, in Paris and also in France, many parents ask me for ideas of what to do for Halloween with their children. The exact day is not always respected because it is in the middle of the week, therefore several activities happen to be throughout the week. The more the merrier!
Besides Disneyland Paris, France Miniature or other amusement parks, it’s not always easy to find “kid-friendly” spots to celebrate. Therefore, here are a few recommendations for little kids and also big kids. Happy Halloween!
– Halloween Escape Game: Mystère à Notre-Dame : On November 11th, between 10AM and noon, kids ages 8 to 12 years old can dress up and participate in a special Halloween Escape Game. Rendez-vous at the Square Jean XXIII, near the kiosque, in the center of the square – 75004 PARIS.
– Le Sceau des héritiers Halloween Escape Game – On Wednesday October 31st, between 5PM and 10PM, the musée national Jean-Jacques Henner, will conduct an Escape Game mixing intrigue, clues and technology! Excellent for families with kids ages 7 years old and up.
– Les Fermes de Gally – This year, the Gally Farm is having a Pumpkin Party from October 26th – October 31st. You can carve pumpkins and take a walk in the farm with the family. Kids can also search for candy. There will be a show by the Alouette theatre company that is ideal for children ages 5 – 12 years old.
– Le Parc Zoologique de Paris – From Monday October 27th – October 31st, , the Paris Zoo is offering free family friendly activities. You can have a guided tour around the theme “Les Animaux qui font peur !”, storytelling, and facepainting. On October 31st, on Halloween eve, the Zoo will also organise a special scary day: Journée Frisson.
– L’inoubliable Halloween avec Les Zélectrons Frits – On Wednesday, October 31st at 2:30PM, kids ages 3 – 107 years old are invited to participate in a Halloween rock concert by the group Les Zélectrons Frits. Kids can dance, laugh and have a fun party dressed up or not.
– Boneshaker Doughnuts – This cute little donut shop on 77 Rue d’Aboukir à Paris in the 2nd arrondissement is organising trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Swing by the shop to pick up your map and adventure around the neighbourhood. You can also try the yummy pumpkin donuts!
– La Maison de la Pêche et de la Nature – From October 22nd – 31st in Levallois, kids can join in the fun and carve pumpkins, they can also observe the Pirate aquarium and enjoy the Grand Bal d’Halloween for all ages.
– Petit Produit x Kids&Us : On October 24th at 4:30PM, Petit Produit and the language school KIDSandUS are inviting kids ages 2 – 9 years old for a storytelling time in English around the theme of Halloween.
If you happen to participate in any of these activities, we would love to hear from you in a comment below. Happy Halloween!
This post is also available in: French